Don't listen to the nay-sayers.
Stock photography is not a dying market.
You just need to know how to play the game.
The demand for quality digital imagery increases as fast as technology advances. Companies cannot keep up with the need for fresh content on their social media feeds and digital marketing campaigns. But sadly, they rarely hire photographers and pay them top-dollar for assignments anymore. They license images from stock photography libraries for their many visual content needs such as marketing materials, social media feeds, product packaging and more.
You have two choices. Spend your time bitching about the industry changes, or use your time productively to learn how these changes can benefit you.
Stock agencies have opened up commercial photography opportunities to artists of all levels, in every corner of the world. Let me teach you find them.
Gain access to the complete system that has made me over $100,000.00 in royalties
And my monthly earnings are continually rising!
I will not mislead you with false promises of quick and easy riches. This is real hard work. To be successful, you must have a very clear understanding of what sells and what doesn't. You must know how to produce a large quantity of images that are highly valuable in the commercial market. This could take many years to figure out on your own.
I've spent the past 7 years figuring out a system that works, so you don't have to.
Learn how I have made $2459.33 so far from giving my dog a bath:
Stock Photographer/Digital Artist
About the instructor
I am a photographer and digital artist based out of Phoenix, Arizona. I am obsessed with animals and I love to travel. I've combined all of my passions into one dream job... I create stock imagery designed for the animal and travel industries.
I really enjoy working with other photographers and am happy to share all I know with you. If you have any questions before taking any courses, please feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Susan's love of her art absolutely transfers over to her love of teaching. Susan helped me to learn everything in my early career and years later, I still find myself referring back to her teachings in everyday photography situations! I absolutely owe much of my career to her time and patience! You will absolutely love Susan, her work, and her creative ways of making hard techniques much more fun!!|
~ Cassie Rose Madden
|Knowledge is power, and that’s exactly what Susan – with her in-depth experience in the field – shared with us in her class. I feel empowered, with a new understanding of the entire process, how stock photography works, how to get started, and how to make extra money by doing what I love – capturing images!|
~ Claudia Johnstone
|Susan breaks down all she has learned over many years of building her successful stock portfolio Her laid back style and tell it like it is approach is refreshing, fun and super informative. She narrows it all down to exactly what we need to know to start earning royalties, including her streamlined workflow, honed over years of submitting to stock agencies. Her course will shave years off your own 'road to royalties!|
~ Natalie Rotman Cote
|Susan is one of those rare mentors that will likely change the course of your photography life from the moment you begin the course. Bluntly, Susan created a course that is worth much more to a photographer in the first day than the cost of buying it many times over. The content is organized and presented in an interesting and compelling framework, while also being exciting and practical for anyone interested in entering the world of commercial stock photography. This is truly a fantastic class for any level of photographer and comes with my highest recommendations.|
~ Scott Bain
It's Not Just an E-Book
This is access to my complete business system with an action plan. If you complete this course in its entirety, you will walk away with:
- A complete understanding of how image licensing works
- Access to the legal forms you need to license images of models and owned property
- Direction on the types of images to create that have the best chances of selling, and that you actually enjoy photographing
- Knowledge of how to get your images found with effective metadata
- Your first set of images submitted for approval at two of the top microstock agencies
- The tools you need to continue to produce and submit images efficiently and effectively
- BONUS #1 - Learn how to give back to the community and earn a few bucks while you are at it. Take a deep dive into the Rescue Group Photo program that I created that provides me with all of the animal models I need to create an endless amount of stock images and how these images help to save lives and raise awareness for the animal rescue community.
- BONUS #2 - A large list of various types of outlets to work with that will work hard to license your images for you. Including ways to sell fine art prints, photo gift items, greeting cards and more. Also find out how to get notified when big name companies are looking for specific types of images for upcoming advertising campaigns.
- BONUS #3 - The support and assistance of a community of like-minded entrepreneurial artists that are also venturing into the land of image licensing in out private Facebook group where Susan will frequently visit to answer your questions and give you tips for success.
Audio files to listen to on the go
Instructional videos on important processes and techniques
Detailed text instructions including helpful links to resources
Quizzes to help reinforce what you have learned
Photoshop actions and brushes to download
Option 1: Self-Guided Tour Includes:
- Immediate access to all available lessons and downloads. Currently lessons 1-5 are available. A new will lesson will be released once a week up to lesson 10. (Lessons 9 and 10 are the bonus lessons that come at the end, after you have learned the basics of licensing)
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can interact with other like-minded royalty-seeking artists. I will visit regularly to share tips and answer your questions.
Private Guided Tour:
Want a little help navigating the winding roads? Let me be your back-seat driver. Sign up for this VIP experience which gives you the added bonuses of:
- Guidance in selecting your first 10 images to submit for approval to stock agencies. (You provide me with a link to your best images and I will suggest the best ones for your first submissions)
- A one hour private Skype call with me to review these images before you submit them so I can give you advice on any modifications to make to help them to get them accepted.
- Support via e-mail for 10 weeks after your sign-up date to answer your questions along the way.
If within the first 5 days after you purchase this course, you find that it is not the right fit for you, just let me know and I will refund 100% of your payment.
Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. I use the CC versions on the creative cloud but the techniques used will apply to most earlier versions.
Some filter plug-ins are recommended throughout the course but are not required.
- Poor Image Quality and Over-Processing
- Selecting and Prepping Image Candidates for Stock FREE
- Color Fringing, Digital Noise, Sharpening and Image Pop
- Enhancing Contrast, Colors, Tone and Dimension
- Cloning Out Objects and Adding Sun Flares
- Selectively Painting on Color and Exposure Adjustments
- Homework - Select and Edit Your Top 10 Images
- Chapter 4 Downloads