New to Image compositing? Want to learn more?
Don't worry. I've got your back with this free lesson.
Learn the basics of image compositing in one hour.
In this lesson, I will walk you through these essential steps of the compositing process in Photoshop:
- Using selection and masking tools to extract images from their background
- Compositing images together using layers, blend modes, masks and more
- Creating realistic shadows
- Using custom fur, bubble and water droplet brushes
- Final touches to tie everything together
Requirements - Adobe Photoshop CC or CS, and a working knowledge of layers, selections, masks and brushes. A drawing tablet is highly recommended.