New to Image compositing? Want to learn more?
Don't worry. I've got your back with this free lesson.
Learn the basics of image compositing in one hour.
In this lesson, I will walk you through these essential steps of the compositing process in Photoshop:
- Using selection and masking tools to extract images from their background
- Compositing images together using layers, blend modes, masks and more
- Creating realistic shadows
- Using custom fur, bubble and water droplet brushes
- Final touches to tie everything together
Requirements - Adobe Photoshop CC or CS, and a working knowledge of layers, selections, masks and brushes. A drawing tablet is highly recommended.
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
Stock Photographer/Digital Artist
About the instructor
I am a photographer and digital artist based out of Phoenix, Arizona. I am obsessed with animals and I love to travel. I've combined all of my passions into one dream job... I create stock imagery designed for the animal and travel industries.
I really enjoy working with other photographers and am happy to share all I know with you. If you have any questions before taking any courses, please feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.