Learn how to use custom Photoshop brushes to add dust and dirt to images.
These skills are great to have whether you want to just add a little hint of motion or a lot of dramatic atmosphere. In this quick course, we will cover:
- Importing Photoshop brushes
- Viewing and modifying custom brush settings
- Adding a little dust to create the feel of motion
- How to create the look of dirt on subjects and add dust for added atmosphere
- How to extract a subject from a simple scene
- How to create a unique dramatic image by drawing in dust
Two Free Photoshop Brushes Included!
Stock Photographer/Digital Artist
About the instructor
I am a photographer and digital artist based out of Phoenix, Arizona. I am obsessed with animals and I love to travel. I've combined all of my passions into one dream job... I create stock imagery designed for the animal and travel industries.
I really enjoy working with other photographers and am happy to share all I know with you. If you have any questions before taking any courses, please feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.